Terms & conditions for course bookings
- Edinburgh and The Lothians
Signing up to any of our training courses indicates you agree to our terms and conditions.
Course days and times will be clearly marked on the application form/online form and website. In the event that we are unable to host the course on your chosen day and time you will be given an alternative option or a full refund of any monies paid.
The cost of your chosen course will be clearly displayed on the application form and website. The cost quoted is inclusive of all materials; there will be no additional costs associated with your course.
For all applications, excluding work sponsored places, a non-refundable deposit must be received with the application in order to secure a place on the course. The deposit amounts are clearly displayed on the application form and website. The remaining balance is due for payment two weeks before the first class unless a pre-agreed payment plan is in place.
Payment plans are available for most of our courses. Payment plans are via direct debit service Go Cardless. Information on how to set up payment plans is clearly explained in the relevant application forms. If you have any questions about the payment plans, contact the Training Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0131 556 3218.
Course fees can be paid by direct debit, bank transfer or cheque.
- Set number of tuition hours delivered over the duration of your course
- All Course Materials:
- Introduction booklet
- Relevant handouts
- Updates on related topics (optional)
- All exam costs, including reassessment dates if needed
If your employer is meeting the cost of your course we must receive written confirmation from the relevant person within your organisation before we can process your application. The employer sponsorship form can be found on page 4 of the application booklet.
In the event that you have to withdraw from the course, the following cancellation charges will apply:
- Up to 14 days before start of class: No cancellation charge but deposit will not be refunded
- From 14 days before start of class: 50% of class fees
- Start of class and after: 100% of class fees
Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Courses accredited by the Scottish Qualifications Authority will be clearly marked and will feature the SQA logo
- Certification will be released upon successful completion of the course and full payment of course fees.
- 6 week short courses and taster courses are not SQA accredited.
Book a place
To book a place on any of our courses please complete our downloadable application form and return it by post or email with your deposit. Alternatively, you can request a paper copy from our Head Office reception or training department. Deposits must be submitted with the application form to secure your place.
Application forms should be returned to:
Post: Training Officer
49-51 Albany Street
If you have any questions regarding the application, or if there are points you would like to discuss, please contact 0131 556 3128 or email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you onto your course.